Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Weekly Shopping List

I thought it might be cool to share my shopping list with my readers so I can show you how having a pantry can help save you money over time. These are the things I am out of or need to have so I can carry out my week's menus.
1 Frozen apple juice
ketchup
2 lbs. cheddar cheese
1 head of lettuce
1 box whole wheat elbow pasta
4 tomatoes
2 heads of garlic
wild rice
frozen pearled onions

Hope this helps! This should keep me under $20, so it leaves me plenty of money for my husband's lunch necessities as well as extra for deals I shouldn't miss! Scroll down to view my Menu Plan Monday Post! Planning your meals for the week can save you lots of moolah!

1 comment:

  1. C'mon friends! Leave a comment! I wanna know what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...