Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This is a new feature for my blog, so I hope by sharing what I will be making for my family each week, you'll be inspired to cook more homemade meals for your family too. I have just a few goals for our weekly dinners: fast, simple, and delicious! Share your thoughts on these with me and with my other readers too! Do you have a simple recipe that you like to make?
Monday - Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo: This week I'll be using one of the jars of sauces I got a couple of weeks ago, but here's a great homemade recipe for alfredo sauce.
Tuesday - Slow Cooker 40 Clove Chicken (I got this idea from orgjunkie.com)
Wednesday - Chicken Wraps (using leftover chicken from Tuesday
Directions: spread light or reduced fat mayo on low-carb tortillas, followed by shredded chicken, sliced tomatoes, avocado, and lettuce leaves.
Thursday - Tuna Melts with Tomato Soup
Friday - dinner with family (I'm bringing something, but not sure what yet since plans haven't been finalized)
Saturday - dinner with family (I'm bringing Deviled Eggs with Capers and Baked Brie with Caramelized Plums
Sunday - fast food day (we can't help it this day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...