Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thank You Rite Aid

I just have to take a moment to say thanks to Rite Aid for making the Gift of Savings Certificate printable in a way that my printer will print more than one. No...I'm not cheating, I'm pretty sure that these have unique bar codes so that we can't use them more than once or our wellness cards will detect whether we've used one already. I'm saying thanks because the first time I printed my $20 certificate out, my paper jammed. There it was...this piece of shredded up paper with an unusable bar code. I was almost in full hysteria until I calmed down long enough to realize that I should try to print it out again. I cleared the jam and found that it jammed because someone who is nameless did something to the paper before putting it back into the paper tray. Usually when things like this happens nobody did it. So I tried it...and it printed! And for that, I thank Rite Aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...