Monday, January 3, 2011

Shopping List January 3 - 9

My shopping list is planned for a family of four this year because my two oldest daughters are living with their dad in Iowa until June. I can't wait for them to get back so I can cook in my comfort zone for a larger family!
 1.00/1 Crab Classic (2) These are on sale at Safeway, BOGO @4.49 each. Print two coupons, then double if you have a doubler, which would make them only .75 cents each! Without the doubles, they would be $1.25 each, which is still a great deal!

French bread loaf
flour tortillas
spaghetti sauce
fettuccine pasta, whole wheat
salsa
broccoli head (1)
iceberg lettuce (1)
2 tomatoes
1 garlic head
2 bell peppers
celery
fresh cilantro
cheddar cheese
sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...